Healthy, natural oil perfume - mini roll-on bottle
Inkling Scents oil perfumes are made of 100% pure fragrance and essential oils - no alcohol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates or fillers of any kind. Therefore, they do not trigger allergies or sensitivities. They are also vegan and cruelty free. The oil absorbs into your skin and lasts longer than typical perfumes which evaporate due to their alcohol content.
We are offering our top 6 scents for women in a mini roll-on bottle which holds 5 ml (1/6 oz). This size is perfect to throw in your purse and have on the go. It's also a lovely gift idea for mom, sisters and friends.
- Our most popular scent for women is Sultry. In 2015 it went out in over 60,000 luxury boxes by FabFitFun. Sultry has a base of creamy sandalwood and white amber, the heart is lotus flower, orchid and Bulgarian rose, while the top is silky vanilla. This blend is seductive, provocative and unforgettable.
- Unify is a lovely springtime scent. Black current gives a unique twist but grapefruit oil boosts the energy level. Musk and cedar wood provide a solid base but Lily of the Valley softens and sweetens it. Unify is being highlighted in 2016 by Ipsy, the world's fastest growing beauty community.
- Tigress has been called "addictive" by many of our customers. Comprised of exotic tiger orchid, sweet toffee and Indonesian patchouli, this fragrance embodies the unique and exciting woman. It is a blend of sweet/musk.
- Tweed & Spice is designed to bring out the sexy librarian. With a mixture of sugared almonds, icy pear, mahogany, vanilla and tonka bean, this is a powerhouse scent that will leave a lasting impression.
- Gossamer is a strong floral, with an almost vintage feel. Notes of pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia, rose, cedarwood, amber and honey combine to create a rich, complex fragrance that is long lasting and ultimately feminine.
- Iconic is a clean, oriental fragrance. The base uses vetiver, patchouli, Bourbon vanilla and white musk. The exotic is introduced in the mid-range with jasmine, ylang-ylang and mimosa. The blend is connected and lightened by mandarin, bergamot and orange in the top notes.