Rose Clay Mask
Rose Clay Mask cleans and exfoliates the skin gently and creates a smooth, healthy glow. It also helps absorb excess oil, while naturally moisturizing the skin.
What does it do?
- Draws out toxins and impurities from the skin
- Helps with moisture retention creating a product that is soothing, sensitive and leaves skin soft and naturally moisturized
- Natural deep cleanser and blemish preventer
- Absorbs excess oil
- Regular use may gently remove dead skin cells, improve circulation and create a smooth, healthy glow
- Tones and tightens the skin making the skin feel firmer and more supple
Kaolinite (Rose Clay) and Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract
Mix approximately 1 teaspoon of the mask with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and 1 teaspoon of purified water or rosewater to create a paste. May take 1-2 tries to get to your perfect consistency. Massage gently into the skin. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Rinse off with warm water right before it completely dries. Follow with a sunscreen and moisturizer.
Use two to three times a week for best results.
This mask will last for 12-15 applications.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Flush eye with water in case of accidental contact. For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort occurs. The safety of this product has not been determined. This product is not a medical substitute and is not guaranteed to cure any ailments. Always consult with your physician, if you are nursing, pregnant, or have any pre-existing condition.